Saturday, February 16, 2013

Dr. Laura Neely Named Principal at Kittredge Magnet School

 
Good morning KMS Families, 

My name is Dr. Laura Neely and I am thrilled to be the new principal at Kittredge Magnet School for High Achievers! Over the next few weeks I will be transitioning from Oak Grove Elementary where I have served since 2010. Prior to being principal at Oak Grove, I was the Assistant Principal at Kittredge from 2007-2010 and a teacher there since 2001. Gifted/high performing students and instructional technology are my passions in education (check out the new Kittredge Twitter link below). I am so excited to return to such an amazing school!

I look forward to working closely with you in the coming months and weeks as we finish out the 2012-2013 school year, the school's 25th year in existence! I am honored to serve at a place with rich tradition, outstanding instruction, and amazing high achievers.

Early next week, I will communicate with you regarding my presence in the building and the date on which that will become permanent. I look forward to meeting you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment