Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Announcement from Dunwoody High School Principal Noel Maloof On His Departure

Parents, Students and Community members,

It is with mixed emotions that I write this message to you. While I am very excited about my new opportunities, I am sad to say goodbye to a community that has given me a tremendous amount of support. At the conclusion of the 2013-2014 school year, I will be leaving Dunwoody High School as your Principal.

Last night I was named by the City Schools of Decatur to take over as Principal of Decatur High School for the 2014-2015 school year. I made this decision to be closer to my family and take advantage of a wonderful opportunity with the City Schools of Decatur. It was a difficult decision to leave the Dunwoody community after serving as an administrator here for nine years. Rest assured that I will work hard to transition smoothly to new leadership over the coming months. We will follow the process for selecting a leader as directed by the DeKalb County School System. I am confident that this process will take place in a timely manner and be given the attention that Dunwoody High School students and staff need. No dates for my departure have been set and it is my intention to complete the school year with our students and staff.

Thank you for many great years of serving both Dunwoody High School and Vanderlyn Elementary. Dunwoody will always have a place in my heart and I will forever have that Wildcat "PRIDE".


Noel Maloof
Principal
Dunwoody High School
5035 Vermack Road
Dunwoody, Georgia 30338-4300
(678)874-8502

No comments:

Post a Comment