This data reflects students residing in their respective school attendance zones and does not reflects students attending the school from other attendance zones.
There are students at Sequoyah MS, Cross Keys HS, Lakeside HS and MLK, Jr. HS that have quite the distance to travel to reach their HS destination.
A few notes with regards to Dunwoody cluster elementary school distances:
- Austin ES - about 50-50 0 to 1.5 miles from Austin and 1.5 to 3.0 miles from Austin ES
- Chesnut - all students live within 2 miles of the school
- Dunwoody ES - 64% of the students live 2 miles or greater from DES.
- Hightower ES - all students live within 2 miles of the school.
- Kingsley ES - 69% of Kingsley students live 2 to 4 miles from the school.
- Vanderlyn ES - 36% of students live 1 to 2 miles from Vanderlyn; 46% of students live 2+ miles from Vanderlyn