Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Dunwoody High Students & Swimmers Allie Reiter and Christopher Thames Verbally Commit to the University of North Carolina

Georgia 1-5A Runner-Up Allie Reiter Verbally Commits to UNC

Allie Reiter, a USA Swimming Scholastic All-American from Dunwoody, Georgia, has verbally committed to the University of North Carolina for 2017-18. "I am beyond excited to announce my commitment to the University of North Carolina! I'm thrilled to be apart of such an amazing swimming and academic program!!


Backstroker Christopher Thames Hands Verbal Commitment to Tar Heels

Christopher Thames of Metro Atlanta Aquatic Club has announced that he has verbally committed to swim at UNC Chapel Hill. I am proud to officially announce my verbal commit to UNC at Chapel Hill. I chose UNC because of the coaching and the history of academic success at the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment